Monday, March 05, 2007

Soundbyte!

Lynden David Hall - Sexy Cinderella

Ah. The Bachelor will have control of my soundbytes for the next few weeks so this song is for the lovely bachelorettes.

Lynden David Hall passed away last year i believe and it was such a loss. This man could sing. I love his music and i really believe he would have gone on to firmly establish himself as an artist to be reckoned with. Rest in peace LDH.

*If you would like this song, leave an email address in the comments section*

4 comments:

LondonBuki said...

Rest In Peace LDH...

I remember him singing at the wedding in 'Love Actually' (a different song)... very talented man...

LondonBuki said...

Your blog is looking nicer and nicer each time I come back :-)

soul said...

damn.. i heard the day he passsed away and I kinda just sat there staring. I didn't blog about it cos somehow it would have made it a little bit more real.

It's fun he was only 31 and he knew for years that he was dying. damn.
When I listen to his song 'Do angels cry' it makes me want to cry

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Loved Him - he had this soulful voice. May His soul rest in peace.