Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Bachelor makes his choice.......

Dear Ladies,

We have come to the end of this road. i must say that it has been a great deal of fun so far. perhaps i have said "thank you" before, but i will reiterate how grateful i am to everyone who has been a part of this series from the very beginning. thanks to Zaiprincessa, Mona and Daddy's Girl for their participation in the first part of the programme. also, i thank Uzo and Diamond Hawk for their efforts toward making this show happen. thank you.

Alas, we have come to the hardest bit, at least for me. i have to select The Bachelorette whose personality as revealed by her answers appealed to me the most. this is a tough tough decision. let me say that the balance shifted so many times that it was hard to make a firm choice from one day to the next. y'all brought it, and brought it good! all of you made me smile, and all of you made me wish that i could live the scenarios that you described.

But i have decided to pick Bachelorette number 3. she got me. i will not be ranking the other Bachelorettes in order of preference. that would be disrespectful. i just want to say that on any given day, anyone (and everyone) of you would have won this. infact, you all had your days. thank you. damn, is there a law that says i have to pick one? what happened to blog-polygamy? i will be in touch. thank you, and see all of you at the reveal.

Rise to your feet Bachelorette 3, i have been waiting for you for a long time. take my hand my Queen, and let's dance....

O.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats o bachelor #3...

londonbuki is that you?

Anonymous said...

i meant bachelorette***
and may I say a job WELL DONE to all the ladies...I know it wasnt easy...and I dont know someof you are yet...but much props to you

bachelorette 3...you did well...i was rooting for you or #1

good job Uzo!!!

Funmi said...

i enjoyed this thoroughly... well done bachelorette #3. and well done uzo!

soul said...

Ahhh how cool...
okay .. steps back and clears throat..

She's your Queen-to-be.
A Queen-to-be for -eveeeer
A Queen who'll do whatever
his highness desires.

She's your Queen-to-be.
A vision of perfeeeeection.
An object of affection to quench your royal fire.
Completely free from infeeectionnn.
To be used at your discretion. Waiting only for your direction. Your Quuuueeeeeen
toooooooooooo
beeeeeeeeeee

Uzo said...

Oh my word Soul::::: I am loving this. I am off to the bathroom to sing this song cos i just have to.

Thanks all for taking part. I am a little sad that its over though...I need to start thinking of another series...Any ideas?

LondonBuki said...

I won? Hahahahaha!!!

Thank you all for your comments - some of them pained me o! I tried to act like I was not a bachelorette by commenting often but ofcourse that didn't work!

Soul you have come o! Ok we know you have watched Coming to America... will you sing for us? Will you put up an audio post? Please now!

Ok, Bachelor - I am standing here and saying LOUD and PROUD: I am your QUEEN! Thank you... although all this talk of polygamy sef... ALREADY? LOL!

Now, I have to try to be creative for my final post for my 'King'. What have I gotten myself into? LOL!!!

Bachelorette 3

Noni Moss said...

Ahhhhhhh - love wantintin. Congrats LB - your answers were amazing and i voted for you.

Dammit though I wanted to win!!! :-D
So who do i get as consolation prize? ;-)

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

And where's that bachelor sef?