Thursday, May 03, 2007

Words for those silly people - O & London Buki


They used to be my friends
They used to love me
It was with the precious relationship we shared
That i asked O to be The Bachelor
And London Buki to be one of the bachelorettes

I spent my time and energy making the series work
And when it was done, i folded my arms in delight
For O had found a blog honey in London Buki

Then the love words began to fly on both blogs
Dazzling all who read
Festering jealousy in some
Utter delight in others

But in the midst of all this "loving"
They both forgot me
No tender love and attention from any of them anymore
I have been abandoned!
As is the case with lovers, i have been shafted
They have forgotten that i am the reason why the loving is going on

It has even gone as far as leaving love love nonsense in the comments section
Yet in all this, i have been abandoned
Discarded like like a used tampon
Tossed aside chicken bones sucked dry

Why oh why?
Is this how it is?
Is this how life is?
Who will wipe my tears?
Who will comfort me?
I am heartbroken..........


12 comments:

LondonBuki said...

Uzo... my sweetheart
Can you really blame me?
I have been lost in my Honey's love
Nothing else seemed to matter

Uzo... my darling
I am so sorry
For forgetting who was there for me when I had no Honey.... YOU!!!
Without you, there'd be no 'us'
I am eternally grateful to you

Uzo... my love
I might love my Honey
But the love I have for you
Nothing can compare to it

I love you Uzo
You are a beautiful woman

:-)

Anonymous said...

lmao, protestations of a third wheel!

In my head and around me said...

Discarded like a used tampon..

Now that is unacceptable. They have crossed the line! LO!

ExcitedJade said...

pele, no mind them jare... na so thel ove dey shack them... u're a beautiful woman anyday, and abeg.. forgive them cos this poem by LB is just too much...

temmy tayo said...

Next time u sef no go do matchmaking. Their love is wantin tin for now o. I dey ur city o.

omohemi Benson said...

uLB has said it all,please forgive them. They are caught up in lovejaintis. Evidence of your good work, am sure they will do a collabo poem of apology.

ehen, by the way I still dey find blog boo o!, can you be of help?I will always remember you!lol

Mrs Somebody said...

I'm sure they still love you........only thing is that now,they love themselves more.

Justme said...

My question is are they loving for real or just on the internet?

Daddy's Girl said...

LOL at 'chicken bone sucked dry' and 'used tampon'. You are too funny. Pele Uzo, such is the life of a matchmaker. LOL At least LBuki has tried to soothe the wounds... I'm sure you feel better now. LOL

Unknown said...

I now understand why buki said she still loves you. Forgive her Uzo. It is normal for new lovebirds to forget the friends who brought them together in the first place while in the throes of their new found love. LOL!! At least she's begged for forgiveness. (smile)

Noni Moss said...

I see they are still doing their love wantintin. Give it a rest oh jare!

Uzo my sweets - dont worry, I'll always have your time and declare my undying love to you.

Olawunmi said...

erm, ehmmm, i have actually forgotten your name. erm, who are you again?














































lol.