Monday, May 21, 2007

Monumental Soundbyte - 5


LL Cool J - I need love
Ladies Love Cool James. Yes we do with your pink lips and all....LOL
Happy Monday! Its a rainy day in Lagos which means traffic and general ickiness but i am determined to have a good day.
So onto this song....I think its just a sexy song and i have this song to thank for making me give LL a chance. I didnt like "Mama's gonna knock you out" so i pretty much dismissed him but this song sold me on him. This song is popularly referred to as Rap's first ballad and went on to win a Soul Train award i think.
Anyway, its monumental to me cos its by LL Cool J who i think will go down in history as having contributed significantly to the hip mhop genre, its a ballad of a different kind and shucks - i just love it....Enjoy!
*If you would like this song, leave an email address in the comments section*

3 comments:

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

when I'm alone in my room,
sometimes I stare at the wall
and in the back of my mind
I hear my conscience call
Telling me I need a girl
who's as sweet as a dove
for the first time in my life
I see I need love


My first rap o!

ExcitedJade said...

wassup darling..enjoy ur day

Dolly said...

Have a wonderful week ahead