Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Emm - The Prayer for Today


The Lord is my Operating System, I shall not hang. He makes me to boot normally without errors. He loads my routing table with cool links; he restored my path. He routed me to the server of righteousness, for His domain sake. Even though I browse hackers’ sites, I will fear no attack, for he is my Firewall. Thy antivirus and Intrusion Prevention System, they comfort me. Thou preparest a link before me in the presence of time-outs; thou connected my links with fiber optics. Surely solid connection and replies shall follow me all the period of my pings. And I shall telnet from the server of the Lord for ever and ever. Amen !!

5 comments:

SET said...

UZO U ARE A MESS, WHATS UP?

Daddy's Girl said...

LOLL!!

Anonymous said...

lmao.. that is bloody hilarious... uzo you are absolutely not serious... hehe... i love love love it! geniusity!

shhhh said...

nice one son. meanwhile use bullgurad. really good anti -everything software!

shhhh said...

bullguard i meant