Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Ish - Sheer Randomness


I decided to sneak out of the office early to catch a movie by myself. Some me time, plus my brain was tired. Off i sped to the cinema with the sole intention of watching Spiderman 3. Got there only to find out that the 6.30pm show was sold out so i opted to see Perfect Stranger instead. I mean hot Halle Berry and the ever suave and adorable Bruce Willis. So i settled in with my popcorn and started the movie.
Suddenly after about 20 minutes, Halle's character has gone out in a thoroughly slutty but emm cool dress and returns with her ex-boyfriend who is played by the one man that really and truly takes my breath away. The man that i wish to dive in front of his car, then he rushes me to the hospital and then we fall in love and live happily ever after. The man with eyes that i swear can see right to my soul. The reason i watch CSI (okay, the whole show is cool and Grissom is sooooo cool) - Gary Dourdan.
What? I let out an audible moan and the person next to me actually looked at me. Whatever jare! I was taken aback cos i wasnt expecting to see him at all. And there he was - in all his 6feet 3 inch green eyes glory. And not only was he there, he was smoking - make that smouldering in a suit that just made me almost want to weep. And then he and Halle were getting it on. I dont mean slow kisses and stuff. I mean hot and heavy with a stand up sex session. Ah Ah! Let me just confess that i would have taken Halle's head right there and then.
I managed to simmer down and get back to the movie and then my beloved Gary appeared again - bringing Halle breakfast from Starbucks but his good morning to her was a hot kiss and then the damn phone rang. Hey. Again, he was wearing this suit that looked so right and did him a lot of justice. Ah Ah! Then he started to eat something from the bag and he licked his finger. Hey! Another sigh - make that a moan.
So the movie was just okay. But Gary in his 2 scenes plus a shot of him in some creepy room made me just ecstatic.
So i say to God - Thank you Father for creating the absolute specimen of male perfection for the world and especially for me. Sure, i feel lust in my heart when i see him but Father its more than lust. I believe that if You would deem it fit to bring this man my way, i want to love him and take care of him. It shall not just be lust. I shall use Gary's body for my pleasure but it will be a sanctified union so that is okay. We shall have tall, mocha complexioned babies with green eyes and live happily ever after.
Ish...That's all.....

14 comments:

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

LOL! Girl, you are a trip! I hope your dreams come true and you meet your knight in shining armour soonest (that's if you've not already met him o!) ;-)

ExcitedJade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ExcitedJade said...

Amen jare mon dear, i agree with u in spirit.

soul said...

Okay I haven't watched this..
I kept meaning to, but I haven't.
I stopped reading when you mentioned Gary Dourdan...

I understand. I want. I'm going to sit down and construct new fantasies..
excuse me

Dimples said...

UZO...please breath in.....and out..phew!!!!

Totally feeling u on the Gary Dourdan level...that dude is just threee HOT men...as in really WTF...

So must ur MR Right look like Sex on wheels Dourdan?

Admin UD said...

Hmmm...

Yu gals are just a bunch of...erhm

ok, i'll be back to finish it up...lol!

Noni Moss said...

Lollll - all hail the king that is Gary Dourdan. Can i just say that i loved him before all you heffers came along in all his dreadlocks glory from the Janet Jackson - Again video. I'll see if i can find it and post it up.

Biodun said...

ha ha, girl ur cracking me up, like for realz...he is hott though so I totally relate!

soul said...

oh shut it Noni...

That's recent.. Our bond goes back before that to his Different world days.. when he was Jada Pinkett's rasta boyfriend

Unknown said...

Lolllll Uzo your prayer is too funny! I see Soul had been here already because she's another mad gary dourdan fan! Luckily for you, while I think he is tres hot, he's not top of my list so should God answer your prayer, I'll be nothing but happy for you. Should he make a mistake and send you Channing Tatum instead, then it'll be me and you ... outside.

snazzy said...

this is the stuff that anything a guy says is the wrong thing so... though i must say that... no I won't... I'm very tempted to but... aight i'm done

TMinx said...

Ohh can't watch too much steamy stuff lol. Apparently spiderman 3 is not that great

Bella Naija said...

LMAO....Girl u have started again!
Me and the lad were actually meant to see that movie some weeks ago but we got there late...I guess that is a good thing 'cause I might have started misbehavin' after seeing that Gary/Halle scene lol
Uzo u r tooo funny!

Anonymous said...

hot dang... really hot dang... the man is chocolate perfection...