Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My song of the Day!



I am a hopeless romantic. Believer in possibilities. I love love. I am a matchmaker, fixer-up, wedding planner, proposal planner, ring purchaser....I love love.

This song ranks on my list of top proposal songs:

Ruff Endz - Will you be mine

There are no words to express how i feel whenever i hear this song. The intensity of emotion in the delivery of the lyrics. Priceless. The chorus goes like this:

Will you be mine on this day/ Will you be the sunshine in May/ Will you be the stars in my night/ Will you be the joy of my life/ Will you be my everything/ Will you be the happy song i sing/ Will you be the love i cant deny/ Will you be the love of all time/ Will you be mine

I tell myself that God will have given me the ultimate gift, the day that someone expresses sentiments like this about me. A lot of the time, we want to inspire feeling in others. In my case, i am a giver..too much so sometimes. So I in turn want to be able to look at him and be weak in the knees. To feel short of breath everytime he smiles at me. I want to feel like the words of this song as much as i want to be the object of his affection.

I confuse myself....I am such a traditional woman at heart but also very much a modern one. Make sense?

Anyway, this is the song that has been playing in my ear over and over. Click on the player to hear the song.

*Let me know if you would like this song*

20 comments:

LondonBuki said...

The guys that sang, "No more"? They had other songs? I would like to hear this.

Uzo said...

LOL. Yes Buki, they were more than a one hit wonder. On its way to you.

LondonBuki said...

I can't believe it.. they actually sang a very good slow song!!! I really thought they were one hit wonders... I like it.

zaiprincesa said...

r u for real?...i have never heard the song..but im going on Ares to download it now...:)..but yeah, even we modern women are allowed to feel sappy and romantic every once in a while...

Uzo said...

@LondonBuki: I am glad you like it. They have a couple of pretty hot tracks which i will profile in time on this beloved blog of mine

@Zai:You know i could just email the song to you...LOL

zaiprincesa said...

ooohh!!..would you,could you??PLEASEEEE???....*GRINNING*

Uzo said...

@Zai: What's your email address?

zaiprincesa said...

@Uzo: Oooh..Thanks mami...and if you want, u culd even send me more songs..or the whole album..ok, im just being greedy here..lol Its zaip05@gmail.com

NaijaBloke said...

Nice song ..used to dig the jam then sha ..oya abeg email the song to me too o..

adaltons@gmail.com

.. and sure "Cahmillionaire" makes u go weak in the knees when he smiles at u right ..LOL

Bella Naija said...

I remember this song....Very nice slow jam from what i recollect.
Please send this one and Fred Hammond's - You are the living word.

Thanks girl...
I hope u r feeling better

Admin said...

Islam, is it how the media portrays it? Is it really all about terrorism and extremism? What do the Muslims believe? What is the Islamic concept of God? What does the Qur'an say about Jesus Christ and what do Muslims believe about Jesus Christ? Ever wondered? Well here is your chance to find out, please visit our blog--> http://thejourney2islam-team.blogspot.com/

Uzo said...

@Bella: What's your email address? I will get them to you asap. I am Naijafeeling a lot better thanks.

@Zai: I have sent the song to you so let me know what you think. I will just go ahead and send you some more songs from their cd.

@Naikabloke: Chamillionaire does indeed make me tremble...Not for the reason you think though. LOL

NaijaBloke said...

Thx for the song gurl..downloading it now

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

tf said...

Hey uzo like u l love love even tho' i've been told i'm not a romanic person (lol) imagine that. Could you pls email the song to tolufadekemi@gmail.com
Thanx

Uzo said...

@Tf: Its on its way to you. Let me know what you think.....

tf said...

Thanx uzo. its fab. Cant play it louder tho' cos i'll get sacked(lol).

Uzo said...

@tf: M glad you like it...

zaiprincesa said...

I GOT IT!!!...and i lurrrvvveee it..lol..THANKS SO MUCH!..ok, emm, can u pls keep the songs coming???...THANK U!!!

Bella Naija said...

oops..its bellanaija @ gmail.com

Thanks~!