Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Extras!


I have decided to repost some of the posts from my yahoo blog and start a song of the day segment.

For the song of the day, i will blab about a song i cant get enough of and memories attached to the song. Anyone who want me to send that song, can simply leave an email address in the comments section. Sounds easy enough.

My song for today is: Johnny Gill's - My, My, My.

Isnt this one of the sexiest songs out there. I love Johnny's voice with the hint of the growl and this song is sooo sensual it washes over me. I especially love this song because it was the song that i had my first slow dance to in a public place. I think i was about 17 or so and in University. I was so intent on keeping certain parts of my body away from certain parts of his that i lost the fist minute or so of the song. But i relaxed and enjoyed the dance.

Where on earth is Johnny Gill?

7 comments:

LondonBuki said...

Exactly! Where is he? I just checked IMDB and the only info is "He is still recording as a solo artist!.. How helpful!

He also appeared in an episode of 'Cuts', in 'Madea's Family Reunion' as a singer at the wedding.

Uzo said...

He has a very beautiful song on the Madea family reunion cd as well...called the wedding song. Still havent seen that movie....

COme back Johnny!!!! :-(

NaijaBloke said...

Johnny Gill is just there o ,hanging out with Eddie Murphy who is now said to be gay.. U know word on the street is that they r bufuring each other and Johnny stays in Eddie's house now.

check out this posts
http://www.byroncrawford.com/2005/09/eddie_murphy_is.html
http://www.byroncrawford.com/2005/11/eddie_murphy_jo.html

Uzo said...

Very funny Naijabloke. Celebrity magazines have Eddie Murphy dating very seriously Scary Spice (former Spice girl).

Anonymous said...

lmao@keeping certain body parts away from his.. girl ur not serious @ all.. i dont even kno who this johnny gill dude is .. gotta check him out cos i'm all for romantic n sexy songs

Uzo said...

@overwhelmed: You dont know who johnny gill is? Wow!!! He is a member of New Edition. Late addition after Bobby Brown left to pursue his solo career.

I can send you this song for a taste of Johnny's magic...Email address???

Daddy's Girl said...

Apparently Eddie Murphy and Scary Spice are now planning a huge December wedding. Very interesting couple, I have to say. Hope it works out for them this time.