Monday, October 09, 2006

Farewell to a Nollywood Star


I must be late on the scene. Was at the salon on Saturday when the channel began airing scenes from the candlelight procession of Nollywood actor: J.T. Tom West. I didnt know he had passed on. He was involved in a car accident. For those that arent too familiar with Nigerian movies, let me see if i can place him. He had a goatee and a ponytail and was a "tough guy" actor. He made his debut in the soap opera 'Fortunes". He also rapped on the theme for NTA 2 Channel 5. Cant seem to find a picture of him.

Its always sad to lose young people. Rest in peace J.T.

2 comments:

LondonBuki said...

May his soul rest in perfect peace... I saw the news somewhere with his pic last week or the week before, can't remember where though.

Unknown said...

He was a good actor. I remember him from Fortunes. His death is so, so sad. May his soul Rest In Peace.