I swear i am at my most unproductive in the rainy season. Its really dark here and its threatening to pour. Not just drizzle lightly but its going to come down and i find myself smiling and sighing deeply. And i catch myself thinking about the weirdest things:
- How do you measure a woman's worth? Is it really wrong of me to be so judgemental about a lot of these near naked women that are parading the streets of Lagos now all in the name of fashion? Is it wrong for me to somehow believe that they are debasing and de-valuing themselves and womanhood by letting every single thing show? Sexy and sensual i understand but i am truly disturbed by this new trend..
- As liberal and open as i am, i am still very much a traditional woman
- Listening to Heather Headley's In my Mind and reminding myself of how much i like her voice
- I want to be at home right now
- Foot massage - who shall i convince to rub my feet?
- What shall i do for my birthday?
- Love letters on victorian style stationary
- My trousers are quite long - or am i really short?
- OOOOH - Lyfe Jennings just came on singing Must be Nice and i want to sing out loud
- I think its time to braid my hair again
- Bring on the rain - more and more rain
- I think i need help. I have a meeting in 10 mins but i think they will get stuck in traffic but that's not an excuse. Shouldnt i have printed out the MOU and stuff?
- I am pretty
- My phone hasnt rung all day. Is it working?
I need to stop this foolishness and try and get some work done. Help me!