Thursday, January 11, 2007

Soundbyte!



I LOVE THIS SONG.

Okay, its a blast from the past and i bet everyone knows this song and rocked to it at some point:

Color Me Badd - Sex you up

Where do i begin? This was one very strangely put together group. I mean, i dont know if they were friends or what. They were just like a bunch of random people put together. Nonoe of them was drop dead gorgeous. Not a boy band. And they werent sexy. They didnt dress sexy or cool particularly. But they managed to have a couple of hits with this one being the biggest by far.

"Come inside, take off your coat, i'll make you feel at home/Now let's have a glass of wine, cos now we're all alone/I've been waiting for you so just let me hold u close to me/Cos i've been dying for you girl to make love to me/Ooooooooooooooooh/"

I know every word to this song. I can deliver it in one breath while swaying my body gently from side to side. Its a sexy song but its not sleazy or crass. Ehm...Sex you up as oppsed to what? Sex you down, back, sideways....LOL

Enjoy!

*If you would like this song, please leave an email address in the comments section*

Naijabloke, what is your email address so i can send you the dbanj song?

2 comments:

Noni Moss said...

Lolll - I know! I love this song as well. I was playing it in the car while I was in Nigeria and it brought back soo many memories of being in js1 (or was it 2?) and singing along and dancing to it at our end of terms parties where we'd all be in one empty classroom and they would switch the lights off .... hahahaha

Biodun said...

lol, I loved this song, I wanna sex you up, ooooo, lol send it to me pls!