Friday, April 20, 2007

Inspired Words

These words are inspired by the soap opera that is the life of someone i know:

I love you
No i dont
I used to love you
I never loved you
I miss you
Why are you here?
How come you dont call me?
Why do you keep calling me?
Move closer baby
Why wont you give me some space?
I feel so much for you its hard to describe
But i know i want you in my life
I feel so much for you its hard to describe
But you need to get out of my life
I want to be free and single
I dont want anyone else but you

This dance, this saga that plays out constantly with me being the observer is interesting and so so fascinating. Human behavior and human beings in general fascinate me. I dont say a thing about this cos its useless. I mean she left him and i was there. She went back to him and i was there. So now, i am just there. Is this healthy? Is this co-dependence? Is this confusion? Are they even meant to be together?

I dont get it. Is it really hard to figure out if you want to be with someone or not? In all of this, this relationship doesnt have a label. I mean, they wont see other people but they are not actually together. So what does this mean? Time keeps ticking away and now its years into this thing that is going on and still no clarity.

I guess i am different or maybe not but i know me well enough to know that i cant deal with emotional upheavals of something of this kind. I also want to know for sure. Are we a couple? No? Okay, are we working towards being a couple? The answer "I dont know" is so worrying. Let's not know apart. As soon as you know, let me know.

But as the friend on the outside, there is the urge to scream- "you silly people, get over it already". See they are both eligible and there are men and women throwing themselves at these 2 and they just are not willing to look at other people. How about i scream "make it official already"? Well they dont want to do that either.

Sometimes i find it amusing, other times, really really annoying and irritating. But hey, its not my life so i guess i shouldnt care. But when i have to listen and my opinions are sought..aggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

2 comments:

LondonBuki said...

Yep... witnessed this a few times and ummmm.... been part of something similar before!

Enjoy your weekend x

zaiprincesa said...

lol..WOW!, i can so relate..cus this was my story not too long ago..
but i think at the end of the day..they'll come to their senses and either make it a "together thing", or go their separate ways..lets just hope they dont hurt each other in the process...