Thursday, February 22, 2007

I am going home..........

I leave tonight and i soooooo glad. I love Lagos, i love my house, i love my bed. As you can probably tell, i am a homebody and dont do very well away from home unless i make a lot of plans. So i go on vacation and pack so much stuff in my days so i dont get a chance to be homesick. Sad i know. Anyway, i am excited about that.

I walked into today's sessions and the man i hugged yesterday told me to sit next to me.

"Ah, Azu (yup. He got my name wrong), i left a seat for you. Come and sit here"

"No thank you sir. I have to seat with members of the PMO"

"Okay. Ah. Fine girl. Very intelligent girl. I hope all those men are not disturbing you oh"

Tell me exactly what the point of this whole conversation is. A hug to avoid germs and unthinkable stuff has led to this nonsense.

A few minutes ago, a note was passed to me from the man in question - what hotel are you staying in?

Like i would really tell him. I guess in a way i caused it...LOL.

Anyway, i leave this session in a few hours, so i will simply sneak away and make my escape. Hopefully by the time i come back, he will have forgotten all about this. He! He! He!

11 comments:

LondonBuki said...

First :-)

LondonBuki said...

LOL!!!! Fine Girl? What Hotel are you staying in??? The man probably thought Xmas had come early when you hugged him! LOL!!!

Have a safe flight back to Lagos and enjoy your bed :-)

In my head and around me said...

Ah! Uzo let's go into this man's mind for a bit:

Fine girl at the seminar has been checking him out. He probably did not notice and you were too shy to come out and say how were feeling. He tries to give you a proffesional handshake but you were so overcome with emotion you that you hugged him. He's only taking you up on your "offer".

LOL! Let's know how it pans out.

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

hehehehe! Stalker alert! Run back to Lag fast!(that's hoping he's not from these parts)

Azuka said...

May God help us. May we never send the wrong signals to anyone...

Anonymous said...

that guy will stalk you...as in...you'll start receving stuvvssss at your office in lagos...

girl girl girl...if you could turn back the hands of time...

girl i can just picture that whole hug scenario...HILARIOUS

Naijadude said...

Can I blame him? HECK NO! Homeboy was obviously eyeing you, he had the guts to come over and do some lil self-intro and the lady in question HUGGED him? Wow! He must be feeling like some champ.

So hun, unfortunately that wasnt ur intent but he sure got the wrong message, hopefully he backs off real soon before you leave!

Daddy's Girl said...

LOL

Unknown said...

He he he!!! Shows u r still a lovely, hot, delectable girl. He must have spent the entire night analysing that hug and wondering if u were 'coming' onto him. Too bad ur eyes are set on someone else generations younger thanhim. LOL!!!

Aramide said...

awww hehe

Unknown said...

Okay so you hugged him but seriously, in what language does that mean 'I'd like you to see the inside of my hotel room?' ... ptcheew men!