Thursday, November 09, 2006

Soundbyte!



OOOH a nigerian song today:

Psquare - Temptation

Yes oh! No shaking! Wetin dey happen!

Okay, i will stop now. I was trying to pull out all the nigerian slangs i could think of. I dont really think its working with me. But hey i tried. Back to the music at hand - I love Psquare and this last cd, so hot. Its got the fast songs and the ballads. Whenever i listen to the cd, i skip to this track (7), then i go to Say your love (5), then i start from the beginning. This song makes me move my body sort of like a snake. Words fail me here but i am sure you will understand what i mean as you listen to the song. I know that i will be profiling my favorite psquare songs on this blog as time goes on.

Personally, i understand all about temptation. Yup. Dont we all. I just saw the video for this song over the weekend and its alright. I could have done more with it if i was in control. Psquare - Am i the only one that thinks one of these guys looks like Usher?

Anyway, its my song for today and i am so proud of how far Nigerian music has come.

*Let me know if you would like this song*

2 comments:

Daddy's Girl said...

Nope, you aren't the only one - one of them definitely looks like Usher - and he knows it too.

NaijaBloke said...

This is my best Psquare song so far sha..