Monday, November 13, 2006

Repost - Imagine this

Here are some excerpts from a song by Gerald Levert aptly called Made to Love You. I love it but is it true? Is there really one person out there that each of us was made to love?

I was made to love you
My hands to touch you
My arms to hold you
My legs to stand
My time to spend with you forever
I was made to love you
My lips to kiss you
My eyes to see you
My legs to stand
My time to spend
With you forever and ever

I remember our first date, our first argument
Our very first break up to make up that got us to this moment
And every girlfriend and every one night stand
Every heartbreak, every heartache led me to you
Drove me to you, made me better, better suited for you
It had to be my destiny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dat dude is dead right? what a loss!!!