Wednesday, July 04, 2007

What i have been up to....


Its been really great to get all the messages from friends and bloggers alike about my whereabouts. LOL....Its been for a good cause.
I have been in the middle of some serious Project Management training and i havent had time for anything. See- its was for a worthy cause. So that is over but its my friend's engagement tomorrow and i shall be there to hold her hand and do the whole close friend thing - so i wont be back to do anything fresh till friday. Till then, i leave you with something that i cant get enough off and has been playing over and over in my head:
"She was sitting with her back to a window which was shaded by a white blind. A sunbeam filtered through the blind shed a gentle light on her soft golden hair, on her pure throat, on her tranquil breast. It seemed to me that i had known her for a long time, and that before her i had known nothing and had not lived. And here i am sitting opposite her. I was thinking - I have met her; I know her. God, what happiness!. I almost leapt from my chair in ecstasy:
- Ivan Turgenev (from First Love)

5 comments:

In my head and around me said...

I love that piece.

ababoypart2 said...

Good luck with your friend's engagement.

LondonBuki said...

Good to know you're ok. Enjoy your friend's engagement and congratulations to her!!!

Take care and have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

wow.. the engagement sounds fun.. been to two weddings in my life but never an engagement... well except a traditional wedding is considered an engagement.. but then again how could that be.. it is called a wedding.. no? lol.. dont mind me jare... have a great weekend lov and keep on keeping gorgeous

Mimi said...

i hope you enjoyed the engagement oh. i miss naija weddings.