Monday, November 20, 2006

Soundbyte!


Old school day today:


Kenny Thomas - Thinking about your love

"Thinking about your love. Tonight. Today and always".

This is another one of those songs that i loved for the longest time but i had no idea who it was by. A birthday party staple from back in the day. So now i know its by Kenny Thomas. Who the hell is that?

Anyway, hoping this chases away the monday blues. If you are like me and hate mondays, enjoy. Its definitely helping me out today.

*Let me know if you would like this song*

11 comments:

Noni Moss said...

:-D I remember this!!

"something.. something ... I'll be there! .... I'll be thinking about your love, tonight, today, and always ..."

I would like the song! But how would i get it?

LondonBuki said...

Kenn who??? I remember the song!!!

I want!!!

My office is freezing today!!! They are having problems with the ventilation so the AC is on permanently! They should make me fall sick so I can go home!

Uzo said...

LOL. Hey Noni, simply give me an email address and i will send it to you. You download it and add it to youy music files or something. Voila!!! You will be jamming to "something.. something ... I'll be there! .... I'll be thinking about your love, tonight, today, and always ..."

LondonBuki said...

Noni - "..you know how much I care, I'll be there..." LOL!!!

LondonBuki said...

Thanks Uzo! :-)

Boorish Male said...

Great song, will definitely fish it out of my collection.....

zaiprincesa said...

was i even born during this time?..lol

Uzo said...

@Zai: You silly child. Actually, i think you were a little young when this was hot. Goodness. I am getting old....

soul said...

'If you need someone to care, I'll be there.. you should know I'll never cahnge.. cos I'm thinking about your love.. tonight...today and always... '
hee hee I'm moving in my seat lol

Anonymous said...

I want! I want! I want!

Daddy's Girl said...

Hey Uzo, please send me this, I loved this song too - who is Kenny Thomas though? Another one hit wonder...