Thursday, November 09, 2006

Just ranting......

Its thursday and i have no inspiration or motivation to do anything. Work, think, blog...Nothing.

Its got me thinking...well sort of. Wondering what the point of life is. I wake up in the morning and come to work. Then i go home. And on and on it goes. Throw in a little tv watching, some socializing, a few dates, some fights and disagreements. But that;s the extent of it all. Then you die. How depressing.

I wish i had all the money in the world. And a personal financial advisor. I am tired of worrying about what goes into the savings account, what goes into the current account, how much to leave in the payroll account, how much to invest this month, how much goes into the car fund, wanting to buy new shoes, pay for plastic surgery, give to the charities....Aagh. It would just be easier to have unlimited funds and be able to spend the money on whatever i want. That way my brain can concentrate on more important things like....Well other stuff.

What did my doctor mean a few months ago when i fell ill and had to see him? He said something along the lines of thing happening to one's body since one was at the peak of her childbearing years. What does he mean? On this subject, does one have a certain amount of eggs for a life time. So if a couple dont get fertilized before the supply is up, no babies for you?

I love travel. I would love to vist as many countries as possible in my lifetime. But lately other than my recurring India fantasy, I really see myself at a resort in Seychelles. What is it about Seychelles that gets me excited? I have seen pictures but i dont know a single person who has ever been. It seems like it would be a lot of fun. I actually myself going on this vacation with a special person because it reeks of romance and sexiness. Walking down a beach in a sarong and barefeet. Holding hands. Stopping to watch the sunset as he holds me from behind and tells me this is where he is meant to be. I blame this on this damn Silhouette romance book i am reading. The first in about 2 years. Those books should be banned.

When did i get so tough? I used to be soft and mushy and pity everyone's plight. Now i find myself thinking "they deserve it" or able to rationalize and justify certain things - like the death penalty.

Why are these clients so difficult? They started out nice enough. Now it seems that have morphed into Chucky and his bride. Mean, Mean people that make me want to scream and cry at the same time. Difficult.

I guess i should try to get some work done. I have been staring at the same page for 30 minutes and have no idea what the words are, let alone what they mean. Can i go home and curl into a ball and just sleep?

6 comments:

TMinx said...

God Dey! :)

LondonBuki said...

Silhouette Romance...? LONG time... are you enjoying it?

My dear... I totally feel you!

As TM said above, God DEY!!!

Hope your day gets better :-)

Uzo said...

@TM: Thanks

@LB: the silhouette is too good to believe. Its juicy and doesnt require any brain power. But its also taking me back to my dream days. Not sure if that's very healthy...Thanks

Anonymous said...

:)..e ya..i c u r having one of those days..Look on the bright side, the weekend is almost here.Hope ur day gets better...

Biodun said...

Sometimes too I wonder why all the stress, only 2 die n that exact date is never known. That is why my motto is to enjoy life n most importantly make myself happy! I feel the same way sometimes too

NaijaBloke said...

I can really see that u dont have any inspiration or motivation to blog,cos I wonder how long the post woud have been ..LOL

Pele ..just one of those days like Whitney sang abt ...