So i was tagged by Laspapi and since its been a while since i did a meme, here we go:
- I eat paper. Its one of those compulsive things. I dont know why it started but i have been doing it for years. Since the start of secondary school i believe. And its not sheets of paper. Just the edges of books and stuff. I thought i had stopped doing it till about 2 weeks ago when a member of my team exclaimed "are you eating paper?". Emm....yes i said. I sure am
- I dont like people very much. Which strikes many people as untrue especially if you have met me. I am talkative and laugh a lot. But its on my terms. People annoy me. They scare me sometimes. People irritate me. So this means that i can switch off in the middle of a conversation and just tune out. It means i can be incommunicado for days on end just because i dont want to talk or see anyone. It means i will take off and go to a movie/dinner by myself. I am secure in my own company and since i figure i do damn well by myself, the people i choose to have around me - are quality folks
- I am obsessive compulsive. Well in some things. For example, i am addicted to fragrances. So i have a huge collection of perfumes and body splashes. They are arranged in a particular order and i use them in that order. If the order is thrown, i feel lost. Same thing with shower gels and soaps. I alternate. Shower gel today, soap tomorrow. The order must not change. Same thing with my nail polishes and lip glosses. I have quite a number and i have a system. I have 2 storage bins for each. So i use this shade of nail polish or gloss today from bin 1, it goes into storage bin 2. And i do that - not repeating any until bin 1 is empty. This can take a few weeks. Then i start over taking stuff from bin 2, use and put in bin 1. Movies that i have accrued are arranged in a particular way and i watch them in that order. I have tons of unread books. But as i buy them and put in my bookshelf, i arrange them in order and i read them in that order.
- My laughter is weird. I laugh a lot and it runs the gamut of chuckling, squealing, cackling to even loud shrieking. I have tried to tone it down but i laugh from the inside and i just well...let it go
- I HATE pawpaw and watermelon. Apart from the taste - nasty. The texture is disgusting. But i am revolted by the inside of these fruits. The inside of pawpaw makes me itch. All those black little rough seeds. And then sometimes, they are hidden in the grooves. Yuck! Watermelons..the holes in the fruit and then the seeds....I am revolted just typing this out
- I am addicted to suya. One of the reasons i cant be a vegetarian. I love suya. I can have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I can eat just suya. As long as its extra hot and there is lots of onions, i am good. I have even gone as far as buying suya spice from suya men and seasoning my own meat at home. Yup
- I play with belly button. Its cute when you are 5. But when you are as old as i am and find yourself reaching under your shirt to play with your belly button regardless of where you are - that's just plain weird.
That was fun - and even i am convinced that i am weirder than i thought. I tag Olawunmi, Daddy's Girl, Chxta, Bella Naija...Since they are not likely to do it, ...emm...