Sunday, December 09, 2007

............

For a little while there
Things got routine
So blah
Then all of a sudden
Its excitement galore again
These waves and phases
Have me giddy and giggly
So many things to think about
So many options to weigh
All the while
Playing with fire

This is just random ish. I am in a bit of a whirlwind at the moment and cant seem to find the words to write or express how i feel about all the stuff around me. Its good stuff, not particularly heavy...just stuff....

I head back to Lagos today and i cannot say how glad i am to be going home.....

8 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

Romance in the "H"air?

Chxta said...

So where've you been?

Unknown said...

Jaycee, you're so razz!!
Uzo, where are you heading back from?

Anonymous said...

Hey Uzo I need your help....bad...I don't usually comment on your blog, but I do read often. I know you came back from India a while ago, and need some advice (I'm kind of swamped at work so don't really have time for research).

I head to Mumbai for about 10 days for work and would love to go to the Taj Mahal and any other must see places. How did you get around? Train, air, rented car?

You can email me at Kuesoom@gmail.com. Thanks.

Mimi said...

awwwwwww i love ur xmas outfit.. very warm and nice!

i think i;ve been away from ur blog for like a while :( sorry... so many deadlines...

i'm glad ur going back to lagos too, i hate living out of a suitcase!

laspapi said...

wb, uzo.

SET said...

Hope you getting all the relaxation you get from your own bed and space.

Dolly said...

Where are you at the moment?