Monday, September 03, 2007

Monumental Soundbyte - 56

House of Pain - Jump Around

Oooooh. I bet everyone knows this song and danced to it at one point or the other.

This song hit the scene in the early 90's and was this group's biggest hit. I remember hearing this song and everytime, people around me would either actually start to jump up and down or would use their hands to do the jumping. LOL....Ooh hilarious. I dont actually know what this song is about but it has a catchy chorus. And the thing is - i try to listen to the words but my mind gets distracted and i keep waiting for the chorus and the jump around bit.

Massive song, massive party jam.....Enjoy!

3 comments:

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

JUMP, JUMP, JUMP, JUMP, JUMP, JUMP, JUMP, JUMP Jump up and up and get down...I love!!

Anonymous said...

lol... i actually remember this one..FUNNNNN.. haha

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Im really loving your tracks. Thoroughly luving them..