Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bollywood Hotness

Starting The Hotness series - its all about the bollywood blokes that have me needing lots and lots of cold water. Now because i am trying to keep this relatively clean, i will only have pictures of faces only (i know...so sad). There will be 2 pictures of each person and a little note ......

You dont have to like Bollywood movies to appreciate these men. Simply take a look at the pictures and let me know which of the men you like. Actually i will put a poll up and you can vote for your favorite piece of hotness as the series progresses just for fun.....



Here goes:


Aamir Khan: Mega cuteness and i think of him as a serious actor.





Abhishek Bachchan: The son of the King of Bollywood - Amitabh Bachchan and husband of Aiswaraya Rai. He is tall, dark and yummy....








Aftaab Shivdasani: A recent man of interest,....LOL





Amitabh Bachchan: arguably the King of Bollywood. He is aging so gracefully and still looks hot. See where his son gets his looks from?




Arjun Rampal: Sheer deliciousness




Bobby Deol: One of the sons of the legendary Dharmendra (who Daddy's Girl idolises). He is just sooo cute




Hrithik Roshan: This man's eyes..Kai...And then he played a super hero strutting around in a mask and leather....




John Abraham: Agggh!!! This man's hair is a large part of his appeal for me





Saif Ali Khan: His smile, his eyes...




Salman Khan: Bollywood's bad boy who served time in jail for illegal hunting (or something like that). Aiswaraya Rai's ex




Shah Rukh Khan: AGGGGGGGGGGGGGH! The Prince of Bollywood..Called King Khan. He cant do any wrong in my book. This very hot 41 year old, married father of 2 is THE MAN..LOL....Daddy's Girl and I spent a lot of time at the movie on friday making sounds and looking at each other...LOL







Sunil Shetty: Me and Sunil have an interesting relationship...LOL...His glasses are soooooo sexy...



So who's the hottest?

10 comments:

Daddy's Girl said...

Wow... you should see me smiling like a maniac at my screen. Yes, yes, lots and lots of happy thoughts for me today, I thank thee very much... how could you resist showing the bodies though - especially Hrithik's and John's - and SRK's new lean rangy look? I am so with you on Hrithik's eyes and John's lovely hair (he has a great smile too - lovely dimples)... Anyways, I like them all, and some I LUUURVE... but I'm more curious about what the non-watchers of Hindi films think...

LondonBuki said...

Oh my goodness, yumminess, yumminess, yumminess!!!

My favourite: Hrithik Roshan

Anonymous said...

You have just brought the biggest smile to my face (was having a miserable day).
I'm too greedy to pick just one.

Amitabh (gets my vote anyday)
Abhishek
John
Shah Rukh

My siblings think i was indian somewhere in time/another life cos i have a huge collection of films, got the hindu channels on my fav tv cha etc (i can go on and on here.....lol)
So thanks Uzo

Chxta said...

:rolleyes:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I can't comment on this blog in that way. However, I can comment on the women: Top of the list is South Indian actress Tabu, followed by Amrita Arora (she is such a lovely, lovely person) I had a bit of a crush with Priety Zinta, but hah!

Ms. May said...

King Khan for me thanks! Isn't he from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?

Anonymous said...

oh my... the HOTNESS!!!! sheet. indian guys are soooooooo effing hot! the eyes.. the hair... the lips.. the smile... ahhhhhhhhhhh.... of course u know i cant pick one. plus i forgot all the names already. with hotness like that, who needs names?

Aramide said...

i was about to scream where is shah rukh khan

how can amitabh bachchan still looki so hot!

his son too is juicy

uve seen k3g right?

which other major ones would u recommnend, one time i wanted to be an indian by force - in uni

i saw so many. hav u seen B.L.A.C.K

anywyas holler....and check out www.themilklady.com ;o)

The Milklady always delivers! lol

Anonymous said...

Me likey! How cool is this blog! :-) Any of you into Tamil movies?

Best
aSHANTI OMkar
www.OMkari.net

Zahratique said...

OMG! Arjun Rampal is a greek god! Have you seen his movie Yakeen?