Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My New Music Series For The Year.....


So i have been working on this series since June of last year.

Music is hardly new, original or fresh. The amount of covers and samples in music is unreal. So this year will be the year of "The He Sang, She Sang Series". It really is a cover series.

What i plan to do is profile original music works and the covers - could be whole songs, could be samples. I will have a playlist widget under the soundbyte section that will have the versions featured....and readers can listen and let me know what version they prefer and just general thoughts as usual.

Music is my passion and i take for granted that a lot of people know certain things. It amuses me to have people rave about a "new" hit when i know it was originally done say 20 years ago.

I am truly going to enjoy this series and i hope its fun for all.......

4 comments:

Daddy's Girl said...

Sounds great - I'm looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Have you considered checking Tamil music out.. might be of interest to you.. :-)

Anonymous said...

Good idea! Should I miss one, just put me down for the original . . .

Admin UD said...

Hmmmmm...sounds interesting...already

...Happy new Year too