Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Meme......


I have missed MeMe's so here's one from Geisha's blog.....
Two Names you go by: Uzi, Princess
Two things you are wearing right now: White long sleeved shirt and Black pants
Two things you want(or have) in a relationship: Romance & Friendship
Two of your favorite things to do: Listen to music. Read
Two things you want very badly: Fendi Spy Bag. Mercedes C240
Two pets you had/have:· Tamagotchi· Emmm - the family pet Rambo
Two people you think will fill this out: hmm..i really dont care...i am just so happy to be doing a meme
Two things you did last night: Drove home, slept
Two things you ate last night: Honey chicken sandwich. Pineapple
Two people you talked to: O & O
Two things you are doing tomorrow: Working, Working
Two longest car rides: Going to Akodo beach resort. Going to Ijebu Ode
Two favorite holidays: Christmas & Valentine's Day
Two Favorite beverages: Water & Herbal Teas (Decaf)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I LIKE OUR MEME, I HAVE NEVER DONE ONE, I MAY JUST COPY THIS.

SET said...

THIS ABOVE POST WAS BY ME, SET. MY FRIEND WAS SIGNED IN ON MY COMP AND I POSTED

ababoypart2 said...

Princess....liked your meme

Anonymous said...

you did the meme - cool!
so are those two things u want or already have in a relationship??
and what's a honey chicken sandwich? the honey in the mix doesn't sound right!

webround said...

"two things you are wearing right now - white long sleeved shirt and black pants"...reminds me of lawyers. that seems to be a stereotyped image of how lawyers dress...

Mercedes C240 - can one win enough from "who wants to be a millionaire" to buy one?

Omodudu said...

Those 08 c's be banging

Kafo said...

i don't like Christmas or V-days

but I wish you the best for Valentines


let's just say
I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE

TigerTem said...

I'd say my birthday and Xmas. My birthday is a holiday in my world!

Fun, might do one. Might just copy yours.

Mamarita said...

Interesting....dude, you need a vacation :) I was sad I didn't get to see you, but you know, its all good, the timing was off :(